martes, 4 de septiembre de 2007

Three Women and a Postcard

Lumi woman
watery eyes
all the mornings carved
in your reddish skin
in your dry deserted skin
no smile to be smiled.

Black shawl of pride
wraps you up to the chin
shining hair webbed in mystery
younger women secretely drink
the wisdom of your serene
fierce forehead

Lumi woman, stare at the uknown
as I will stare at her from the ink
of a postcard sent over from long and narrow lands
The volcanoes of my ancestors
the forests of my fantasies
the jails of my secret downpurs of despair

Only one postcard I will send to her
Lumi woman and I dreaming together
she will not understand why

Thousands of dawns will pass
red rivers will be born
green moons will scatter the night...
Lumi woman and I will stare at her forever
from the only postcard I will send her
after I leave this land of ghosts.

No hay comentarios: